Comparison of mining pools – Bitcoin Wiki
Related movie: Ez Profit 100 How To Get Bitcoins | Earn Ten 230 BTC te 1 day
Prize types & explanation:
- CPPSRB – Capped Pay Vanaf Share with Latest Backpay. 
- DGM – Dual Geometric Method. A hybrid inbetween PPLNS and Geometric prize types that enables to technicus to absorb some of the variance risk. Technicus receives portion of payout on brief rounds and comes back it on longer rounds to normalize payments. [Two]
- ESMPPS – Equalized Collective Maximum Pay Vanaf Share. Like SMPPS, but equalizes payments fairly among all those who are owed. [Three]
- POT – Pay On Target. A high variance PPS variant that pays on the difficulty of work returned to pool rather than the difficulty of work served by pool [Four]
- PPLNS – Pay Vanaf Last N Shares. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares te the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.
- PPLNSG – Pay Vanaf Last N Groups (or shifts). Similar to PPLNS, but shares are grouped into “shifts” which are paid spil a entire.
- PPS – Pay Vanaf Share. Each submitted share is worth certain amount of BTC. Since finding a block requires <,current difficulty>, shares on promedio, a PPS method with 0% toverfee would be 12.Five BTC divided by <,current difficulty>,. It is risky for pool operators, hence the toverfee is highest.
- Prop. – Proportional. When block is found, the prize is distributed among all workers proportionally to how much shares each of them has found.
- RSMPPS – Latest Collective Maximum Pay Vanaf Share. Like SMPPS, but system aims to prioritize the most latest miners very first. [Five]
- Score – Score based system: a proportional prize, but weighed by time submitted. Each submitted share is worth more ter the function of time t since embark of current round. For each share score is updated by: score += exp(t/C). This makes straks shares worth much more than earlier shares, thus the miner’s score quickly diminishes when they zekering mining on the pool. Prizes are calculated proportionally to scores (and not to shares). (at slush’s pool C=300 seconds, and every hour scores are normalized)
- SMPPS – Collective Maximum Pay Vanaf Share. Like Pay Vanaf Share, but never pays more than the pool earns. 
- FPPS – Utter Pay Vanaf Share. Similar to PPS,but not only divide regular block prize (12.Five BTC for now) but also some of the transaction fees. Calculate a standard transaction toverfee within a certain period and distribute it to miners according to their hash power contributions ter the pool. It will increase the miners’ earnings by sharing some of the transaction fees.
Related movie: Ezreal Main – Best Ezreal Plays 2018 – Deft Montage – League of Legends [LOLPlayVN]
A statistically valid analysis of some pools and their payout methods: Bitcoin network and pool analysis